Jesus Christ is both a messenger and God

Home Forums Christianity Jesus Christ is both a messenger and God

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Al-Aziz 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Godfred
    Participant

One of the misconceptions among both Christians and Moslems is that, Christians have the perception that Jesus Christ is the almighty God, not a messenger, while Moslems say he is a mere messenger, not God. Now which is which.
    If you listen to me with attentive mind, you will surely untie yourself from that misconceptions.
    First of all, reading both old and new testament thoroughly will make you understand who the real Jesus Christ is.
    By the way, Jesus Christ is a two in one title holder. He is both messenger and God! he is God who came into this world as a messenger. halleluyah! A Moslem will ask, how is that possible? just dont rush! your answer is in the bible, we read in Luke 1:37 “For nothing will be impossible with God”. you see? absolutely nothing is impossible, of course including God’s coming into this world as a messenger.

The following verse indicates that Jesus is a messenger:
    john 8:38-42. it reads
    ” I speak what I have seen with My Father, and you do what you have seen with your father.” (39) They answered and said to Him, “Abraham is our father.” Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would do the works of Abraham. (40) But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this. (41) You do the deeds of your father.”
    Then they said to Him, “We were not born of fornication; we have one Father—God.” (42) Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me”.

The following verse also proves the divinity of Jesus Christ:
    john 10:30. “I and the Father are one.” I urge my Moslem brothers and sisters to read the bible with their hearts not only tongues.

Join and discuss these topics:

* Jesus really claimed to be God, in the bible!
    * Is Jesus Christ a Christian?

Al-Aziz
    Participant

How could he be a messenger and at the same time God? The human ideology repels this. It kinda disturbing. But the Christians will say to me that i need the Holy Ghost to make me understand. That is what they always say when they are tide up in a corner with questions which is hard for them to answer.

So if Jesus really said he is a messenger of God and at the same time he is that God?? How do you expect the mind to accept this?? Think about it dear brother.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  Al-Aziz.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.