Is Jesus Christ a Christian?

Home Forums Christianity Is Jesus Christ a Christian?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Habiba 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Alex
    Participant

This question has been running through my mind for a long time.The word Christianity is no where found in the Holy Bible and if Christianity is the religion Christ brought to us, why then its not mentioned in the Bible? Please i need some answers to clear my doubts with proofs if possible. Thank you.

Godfred
    Participant

This question has been running through my mind for a long time.The word Christianity is no where found in the Holy Bible and if Christianity is the religion Christ brought to us, why then its not mentioned in the Bible? Please i need some answers to clear my doubts with proofs if possible. Thank you.

My dear brother, do not be confused, Jesus christ loves you. here is the clearifications of your doubts.
    The word christ means “anointed one”, in Hebrew “messiah” and in Arabic “Maseeh”.
    It is not neccessary to have the name “christ” in the holy Bible, the synonym of christ is already in there, and that is Messiah.
    so the word christianity refers to the act ofJfollowing or obeying the christ that is jesus.
    in this case the word christianity is just a name for identifying the followers of Jesus christ, therefore i dont see need to see the word in the bible before you believe in jesus christ the savior. have a blessed day.

yusif
    Participant

i bet you, pope Francis wouldnt be able to answer dis

Godfred
    Participant

i bet you, pope Francis wouldnt be able to answer dis

The answer is already provided!

morlaa
    Participant

this is not a question to ask. is as if looking straight to your father and asking your mother is dad really my father .

Alex
    Participant

There were so many religions at that time and religion is a way of living. So the way of living that the Messiah brought to us must definitely have a name. Don’t you agree with me?

Example the follower of Buduism is is called Buddhist and that is Islam is called Muslim. And the. name of the religion was mentioned in the book (Koran).

So my question was what is the religion (way of living for mankind) brought to us by the Messiah called because it’s not there in the Bible. Did the writers take that out as well?

Al-Aziz
    Participant

Jesus is not a Christian. He was a Jew and was sent ONLY to the people of Nazareth(the Jews). Christianity is a man made.

christian
    Participant

Jesus Christ is the founder of Christianity, not manmade please!

master
    Participant

i thought he is God; how can God belong to a Religion?

Habiba
    Participant

i thought he is God; how can God belong to a Religion?

Lol hahahhaha!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.